19 Oct Regional Solutions Director
The Regional Solutions Director (RSD) will ideally meet or exceed sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling the COMSOL product solutions through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
The RSD will play an integral role in the success of the Sales team. Specifically s/he will be responsible for:
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to COMSOL’s sales rules of engagement.
- Making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects are added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Managing a complex, enterprise solution sale with a 3 month to 8 month purchasing cycle. Moving the sale through the entire sales process ending after the transition to a Customer Account Manager. This includes taking an active role in the RFP process.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills. The RSM is required to attend training events throughout the year and expected to participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
- Demonstrating industry knowledge
- Becoming familiar with all COMSOL Partner relationships and how they relate to COMSOL sales.
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
- Maintaining accounts receivables in compliance with objectives.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Conducting contract negotiations.
- Managing sales pipeline of 100 to 150 million.
- Ability to up sell and sell additional products/services into existing clients.
- Effectively and efficiently employ COMSOL internal support at appropriate stages in the sales cycle; matching level for level, to grow and advance the sale.
- Defining and executing territory sales plans.
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote location
- Sales: 5 years
- English & Spanish